Monday, June 29, 2009

Whenever We're Together

I wrote this song a really long time ago but i thought i would just put it up

Whenever you look at me
You make all my problems disappear
everythings okay now that we're together again

you make me feel so special
me and you together
we crash and collide 'til we're in harmony
wheneve i see you
you make me feel like im on cloud nine
you give me the wings to soar above the sky
with you i feel amazing
whenever we touch theres a special kind of spark between us
your smile makes me wana melt right there
whenever i see your face
i find my composure
my heart beats faster and faster whenever im near you
whwnever we're together we'll make it last forever
together we're unstoppable
i wanna be with you forever and ever
we can do anything we want
if we just believe we can
whenever we're together

0 comments: