Monday, July 20, 2009

Friends

F riends are like diamonds, they are different and sparkle in their unique way
R egreting nothing with them and loving them forever
I wouldnt be able to live without these people
E ven though they are crazy, they mean the world to me
N o matter what, they'll be my my side
D efending each other
S acrificing time and love for each other

A friends is a person attached to another by feeling of attraction or personal reguard
R emembering stupid things that mean a lot
E ach one special like a snowflake

G oofing around with each other like little kids
O r comforting one another through thick and thin
D elightful to be around
S culpting each others lives in ways unimagineable

W arm-hearted and always sweet
A lways ready to help
Y outhful energetic people

O ne of a kind
F eeling loved with them around

"A friend in need is a friend indeed"
P retending to be superheros, saving the world
O pened up to talk for each other
L oving each other from here 'til the end of the world
O utgoing and daring
G reatful for one another
I nspiration comes from those who love you; friends
Z ero negativity with them
I mpossible to forget
N aturally sweet
G enerous

F orgiving at times
O riginal
"R eal friends walk in, when the rest of the world walks out"

F riends forever, boys whatever
A flock of birds that fly together are like friends that never leave each others side
M y friends are the greatest and i couldnt live without them
I ntelligent and hard-working students
L ucky to have them
Y our siblings for life
♥I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH♥

1 comments:

Sara said...

"F riends forever, boys whatever"

I don't think Jake would like to see that! lol